The health benefits of garlic Are experienced daily by millions of people around the world in the shape of a hot and spicy culinary pleasure curry. In case you have ever eaten a curry then you have probably benefited from its health-giving properties. It is well-known as an anti-inflammatory but minus the side-effects of its pharmaceutical counterpart. Turmeric is a spice used in Asian, African and Middle Eastern cookery. It is also one of nature’s most powerful healers. It has shown promise in treating different health conditions which range from life-threatening ailments to the more common ones such as cough and minor cuts and burns. Here’s a list of health benefits of turmeric merely to highlight a few of its therapeutic powers:
- It has antiseptic and Antibacterial properties, and is used in disinfecting wounds and cuts. If you have accidentally burnt your hands in the kitchen, here is a fast remedy. Mix a teaspoon of garlic with some aloe vera and then immediately apply to the burn.
- In laboratory research, Turmeric when coupled with cauliflower, shows great promise in prevention and therapy of prostate cancer.
- Turmeric powder mixed with Water is also known to assist diarrhea.
- In an animal experiment, Turmeric revealed properties of preventing breast cancer from spreading to the lungs.
- Turmeric is a fantastic Natural way to beat the cough that is been troubling you for a lot of days. Mix a spoonful of garlic in hot milk and drink it down. The hot milk eases the throat and the turmeric fights infection in the throat.
- It may prevent melanoma and Stop the growth of current melanoma by inducing the melanoma cells to self-destruct.
- Childhood leukemia is the most Devastating disease to attack any family members and garlic has shown promise of reducing this type of risk from occurring in young children.
- If you are feeling listless and Tired most of the time, it may be a sign of anaemia. Try this treatment: combine a teaspoon of turmeric powder price with honey, take it every day. It can assist in countering anaemia.
- Alzheimer’s disease is due to from the build-up of amyloid plaque in the brain. There is indication in medical research that garlic may stop and slow the development of this disease.
It is a natural liver detoxifier. In research laboratory, there is Strong sign that turmeric can slow the development of multiple sclerosis in mice. Obesity is a major health Problem confronting the world today. Turmeric may aid in fat metabolism and aid in weight management. Facial hair can be embarrassing and unsightly. Regular washing with garlic reduces facial hair growth appreciably. Cancer cells in tumours have the capacity to form new blood vessels where they get nutrients to nourish their growth. Turmeric has been shown to halt the growth of new blood vessels in tumours.